"Quiet Elegance"
This is the Touch of Class Silhouette I downloaded from Stitchy Bear Stamps. Honestly, the card is square and everything carefully measured evenly. I just can't seem to get it to look that way in the picture!
Anyway, the card itself is gray, with black and soft pink paper all from The Paper Company. I used a silver pen for accents and sparkle and Tombow pens to lightly color the garments.
I believe elegance, class and beauty are rare commodities in this day of grunge and "distress." This card is my attempt to create all three with this beautiful digi from Stitchy Bear. Thank you Stitchy Bear!
I've entered this card in the:
1. "Pretty in Print" Digi challenge at: One Stitch at a Time.
2. The Sparkles Forum Challenge "One for the Girls"
3. "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" at Order of Opus Gluei
Also, check out the August 31st Blog Candy available at Curly Bear Crafts. Wowza!
As always, thanks for stopping by and happy creating.
Jackie

beautiful are you selling these cards somewhere?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sheridan. Good to hear from you! Do you think these are good enough to sell? I'd be happy to just make some for you if you'd want to pay for the postage to get them to you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Has such impact xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Jackie, gorgeous image and colours.
ReplyDeleteI've done a promarker tutorial over on the CES Inspirational blog if you would like to take a look...candy up for grabs too.
Hugs Emma x
http://cesinspiration.blogspot.com/2011/07/using-promarkers.html
http://cesinspiration.blogspot.com/2011/07/its-candy-time.html
Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT. Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nataliya.
Your sidebar says you're new to all of this, but it sure doesn't show! Your card is marvelous, the image you used is so elegant and your coordinating papers are refined and classy used with it. A great combo! Thank you for sharing this with us at Opus Gluei, please come back for more challenges with us!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love pink and black. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs
ReplyDeleteNikki DT
This card is wonderful...love that image that you used...it is great....Thanks for joining in at the Opus Gluei this week!
ReplyDeleteDeena
A beautifully elegant card, I'm so glad silhouette stamps are becoming more fashionable because I love them!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Opus Gluei.
Gini
xx
Hi Jackie, I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner, life ya know lol..This card is so beautiful, I love how you highlighted the card with pink same as the silhouette shadow...just gorgeous :)...I am very pleased to share my talent with such talented designers :)..thank you so much
ReplyDeletestitchy
xoxox
I love how you used this silhouette. It's wonderful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/
This is a lovely and elegant card♥. Love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs Marita♫♫