Autumn Spring Stamps from TPC Studio and paper from Flair Designs Inc.
I love the fall and I hope these cards capture that feeling. The paper is from the "Autumn Splendor" kit by Flair Designs Inc. I used craft cardstock for both cards and gussied both up with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. On the "Squirrel Nutkin" card, I also used the fantastic eyelet setter and eyelets from Eye-Lets Etc.
The "Squirrel Nutkin" digi is from Delicious Doodles and the acorn stamp and "Autumn Second Spring" saying are from the Autumn Harvest clear stamps by TPC Studio.
I'm still learning new techniques and right now I'm learning to use watercolor pencils with Gamsol. I'm not quite sure how to "smooth-out" the look of the coloring. Any suggestions?
I still have a lot to learn, but at least I'm having fun.
As always, thanks for stopping by and happy creating.
Jackie


Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/
Hi Jackie,
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely. Glad I found your blog.
lovely card Jackie
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment about my silhouettes. They are still available by private sale, email me. My address is in the TOU documentation with your existing purchases, and on the TOU page on my blog. A full products listing can be seen in the facebook albums.
Blessings to you from Angela
Jackie, these things are so cool. You do such fine work and the details are amazing. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing. I had a blast reading and looking at pictures.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by. Take care and have an awesome and blessed weekend.