I'm really green at this card-making gig, but I'm sure having fun.
I purchased this digi silhouette from Toucan Scraps at Stitchy Bear Stamps and have had great fun creating with it.
The first card is a Western theme because I live in Colorado.
This second card is going to a young friend in Ireland.
Again, this beautiful silhouette horse was created by Toucan Scraps and is available for purchase at Stitchy Bear Stamps.
I'm not very good, yet, but I am having fun and looking forward to meeting many more stamping, creative friends.
Also, if anyone knows how to take good pictures of the cards we make, I'd sure love to hear from you. I'm pretty green at doing that, too. : )
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Jackie
Hi Jackie,
ReplyDeleteWell for a first card, I believe you done a beautiful job on it :)...I think you are now addicted lol..welcome to the world of paper crafting. Now go put this in our challenge blog and find a bunch more and start winning some goodies haha...thanks so much for sharing this with me.
stitchy
xoxox
Love these cards, and of course I am partial to Horses too! hee-hee
ReplyDeleteGreat Job
Welcome to the world of Bloggers~
Ter
Jackie, these are both lovely! thank you so much for showing them to me.
ReplyDelete